Published: 15 July, 2019
The Joint Venture Business Unit is seeking talented Advisors at multiple levels to join our fast-paced and busy team. The action has been ramping up and now we are developing a national strategy for family violence and sexual violence, and have a suite of budget initiatives to implement over 2019/20.
As we move towards even greater investment in core parts of the family violence and sexual violence systems, we are looking for energetic and motivated people who thrive in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment. We have a number of short-term opportunities that will deliver key parts of the Joint Venture work programme. See below links to each role.
- Principal / Senior Advisor (Design, Integration and Innovation) - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39250413?searchrequesttoken=de4b0c8e-5112-4816-b348-5a2df0a7e9b4&type=standout
- Policy Manager - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39250154?searchrequesttoken=0db56f67-68ec-42d3-b664-4772c5c478b5&type=standout
- Senior Policy Advisor, Maori-Crown Partnership - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39264239?type=standout&searchrequesttoken=9e41b517-5d5a-4f0c-8c31-62d20daab0e2
- Principal/Senior Advisor (Integrated Community Response) - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39250728?searchrequesttoken=0db56f67-68ec-42d3-b664-4772c5c478b5&type=standout
- Principal/Senior Advisor (Investment & Reporting) - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39252362?searchrequesttoken=0db56f67-68ec-42d3-b664-4772c5c478b5&type=standout
- Team Administrator - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39250692?searchrequesttoken=0db56f67-68ec-42d3-b664-4772c5c478b5&type=standout
If you have any queries relating to these roles, please send an email to email@example.com.
Many thanks for your continuous support.
Beth Anslow | Business Advisor
Published: 9 July, 2019
Tuia/Tōtaranui 250 this November 21st-26th 2019
Te Ātiawa nō runga i te Rāngi, Te Ātiawa nō runga i te Tauihu o Te Waka a Māui
This Sunday 14th July 2019 and 21st July 2019 - 10:30am to 12noon at the Training Rooms at Waikawa Marae.
There will be an opportunity for Te Ātiawa Trust registered Iwi members to participate in this prestigious and historical event Tōtaranui 250 a Celebration of 250 years of navigating the seas utilising the environment.
The pōwhiri is happening at Meretoto (Ships Cove) Thursday, 21st November.
There will be a community welcome on the Picton Foreshore Friday 22nd with a market day on the foreshore selling goods and food etc.
Saturday there will be a stage in place for a series of acts with the highlight being a live band with a spectacular light show to give the feel of a blending of two cultures.
There will be a mountain of activities one could be part of during this 6 day event.
There is an opportunity to participate in the haka pōwhiri, Kaiwero and Waka tāngata, however this is a shared role with other Iwi who will also be wanting to participate.
Numbers are very limited and only the most committed to practices will take part in the pōwhiri. In the event that numbers are to large there will be a selection process.
Due to number restrictions (Health and Safety) there is limited people numbers who can attend the pōwhiri at Meretoto (Ships Cove).
This has impacted on all Iwi and Dignitaries of the day. However not to leave everyone out we are asking for interest by kaumātua who would like to attend the Pōwhiri.
If you would like to know further details about being involved please call the Te Ātiawa office and ask for Amai.
Pou Tīkanga/Cultural Manager
03-573 5170 / 021 028 76507 / 0800 284 292
Published: 27 June, 2019
Published: 20 June, 2019