Published: 15 July, 2019
The Joint Venture Business Unit is seeking talented Advisors at multiple levels to join our fast-paced and busy team. The action has been ramping up and now we are developing a national strategy for family violence and sexual violence, and have a suite of budget initiatives to implement over 2019/20.
As we move towards even greater investment in core parts of the family violence and sexual violence systems, we are looking for energetic and motivated people who thrive in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment. We have a number of short-term opportunities that will deliver key parts of the Joint Venture work programme. See below links to each role.
- Principal / Senior Advisor (Design, Integration and Innovation) - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39250413?searchrequesttoken=de4b0c8e-5112-4816-b348-5a2df0a7e9b4&type=standout
- Policy Manager - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39250154?searchrequesttoken=0db56f67-68ec-42d3-b664-4772c5c478b5&type=standout
- Senior Policy Advisor, Maori-Crown Partnership - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39264239?type=standout&searchrequesttoken=9e41b517-5d5a-4f0c-8c31-62d20daab0e2
- Principal/Senior Advisor (Integrated Community Response) - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39250728?searchrequesttoken=0db56f67-68ec-42d3-b664-4772c5c478b5&type=standout
- Principal/Senior Advisor (Investment & Reporting) - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39252362?searchrequesttoken=0db56f67-68ec-42d3-b664-4772c5c478b5&type=standout
- Team Administrator - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39250692?searchrequesttoken=0db56f67-68ec-42d3-b664-4772c5c478b5&type=standout
If you have any queries relating to these roles, please send an email to email@example.com.
Many thanks for your continuous support.
Beth Anslow | Business Advisor
Published: 27 June, 2019
Published: 20 June, 2019
Published: 28 May, 2019
May 2019 Newsletter